I only have 8 more weeks left! YIKES!! Some people wanted to see a picture of my ever growing huge belly so here I am 7 months pregnant. YUCK. This is actually the first picture I have of me pregnant with any of my children so I better treasure it right???? (haha). All is going well and we're getting anxious to meet our new baby! It is driving me absolutely crazy not knowing what we're having, but its good for me to have a surprise. I hate surprises so it is definitely testing my patience. My gut says boy, but I could be totally wrong...... but we'll be happy with whatever we get, as long as its healthy and things are great. 
Bundled Up and Bounding Forward
2 years ago




6 comments:
Lynds, you look so cute!
ok seriously. I really don't like you very much. I look like you do when I am 3 months pregnant NOT seven. If you don't believe me...I can send pictures. You look great!
aww linds you look beautiful! How exciting!
time is flying, except probably not for you. You look radiant. Enjoy
We have pictures of Amber pregnant with both the kids and those are some of Ciara's favorites. When we looks at them she glows and says, "Look Grandma, that's when I was inside momy's tummy!" This new little one will love that picture...and you do look amazing!!
You look GREAT!
Post a Comment