Monday, August 23, 2010

Summer Vacation

Rather than tell about my whole trip over to Whitefish and Bigfork I'll just put pictures up. We had  a wonderful time and enjoyed the water so much and had lots of fun with Gramma and Grampa and our Uncles. Thanks for EVERYTHING and we sure do love you!
The kids had fun at the parade but it tuckered Westy right out. Next stop.. Bigfork at Great Grandma and Popoes house
Next Stop was Whitefish to stay with Gramma and Grampa Stinky at the camping trailer. Golfing, bumber cars, boating, swimming, and just having fun! Gage and Macy actually both got hole in ones at the mini golf place! It was hilarious! Thanks again for such a fun time! Lov ya!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Fun! I love all the pictures:)

KeNzIE said...

You guys know how to party! Looks fun Linds!

KeNzIE said...

Yes you should come get your hair done sometime:) You'll love our new shop!
I'd love to go to a game. I hear they're so much fun! We'll have to keep in touch.