Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Such a big boy!

I watch Weston everyday in amazement and wonder how it is that he got so big already. He is getting SO close to walking and is standing up by himself now and is taking a few steps, but he is so excited to go that he gets going WAY to fast and falls over and then he laughs and giggles! He is such a joy and we love him so much. Gage and Macy are such great helpers and love to play with their little brother. He is going to be one tough boy, that's for sure!! Here are some random pics of what's been going on at the Witt house!


The kids were having races up and down the living room....Weston was trying really hard to keep up!


Little miss priss and her make-up


My little helper loves to clean with me....let's see if she is as eager in 10 years!!

3 comments:

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

I love it! Isn't it so "stepfordish" that she'd be cleaning in a cheerleader outfit? Weston's growing so big! I can't wait to hopefully see some of you soon! Love ya.

Gage said...

Weston is getting so big. Is it weird (and sad) that I have only seen him like once or twice or something like that. I think you guys should come out for a visit. That would be fun.

KeNzIE said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable!!! I feel like Weston was just born! Crazy how they grow so fast. Macy's going to be a little heart breaker!