Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gage-isms


Our little darling always comes up with the darndest things to say. Here are some of his latest "Gage-isms"


**I was telling Macy she was a princess and Gage 1/2 hour later came up to me and said "Mommy, I a princess too."


** I was watching golf on TV the other day and Gage got a long nerf noodle and was hitting a ball around the house. He said it was my turn and after I hit it I yelled "Fore" and explained that is what you yell when you want someone out of the way. He took a turn next, hit the ball and yelled "TWO!" Right idea, wrong number


**We were over at my cousins the other day and he is in the process of building the deck. Gage looked outside and asked if it was broken. We said Randon's fixing it. So later that night Gage said his prayers and I told him to ask Heavenly Father to help him sleep good and he did. Next Gage added by himself, "please help Randon fix it." I'm sure Randon will apppreciate that.


0 comments: