I have no idea what I am doing and have already made some phone calls for help, but I think I'm going to try this whole blogging thing. I'm sure I'll still send pics the old-fashioned way to those who aren't techinically saavy, but I think these are kind of fun, so here goes. I love looking at people's blogs and how creative they are, but I don't think mine will get all that extravagent!As you can see, Gage is better at the computer than me! Anway, this is all I have time for today, but stay tuned!!!
Bundled Up and Bounding Forward
2 years ago





6 comments:
Hey Lindsay, I can't believe how much Gage looks like Steve and Macy looks like you. How cute. I'm so glad you made a blog (I'm kind of addicted) but it really has kept me in touch with so many people I would have never seen again. Good luck...I'll be checking it often so I hope you update it lots!
Lindsay!
I was with Jacque today and she told me you had a blog! I was very excited. What adorable kids you have! I can't wait to keep in better touch with you. I LOVE blogging...even if it hard to tell right now because lack of updates (a few weeks and I'll be done with school and can focus on that more!) Can't wait to hear more about you and your cute fam!
I'm glad you've joined the blogging world! It really is addicting, but a fun way to keep up with everyone. I'll be checking back often!
On behalf of Heather and I, welcome to the blogging world and you did good. Have a good one and we will see you in a few weeks.
Todd & Heather
HEY I love it! What a wonderful way to let us know what's happening in Park City, MT.
Love Grammie
Is this the Lindsay that was roomies with the others who posted comments here? If so, hey, its me, Autumn. Remember me? Feel free to stop by my blog. (Just click on my name.) If its not you, sorry...
Post a Comment