Thursday, May 8, 2008

Beautfiul Baby Girl!


As many of you know, I was so excited to have a baby girl so I could dress her up and put little bows in her hair. Macy finally has enough hair for ponytails and bows!!! Here is a shot of her in a little dress and pony!!! I better enjoy fixing it while I can.... .I'm afraid she may grow up to be a tomboy with her daddy and brother!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

What a cutie. To have a little girl, I don't think I'll ever know what that's like. I love how chubby she is, it's so cute! We will be in Billings next thursday the 15th until the following Tuesday so we can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds,
I know you've got some manly men taking over the house, but she has a fighting chance, after all, her mom is pretty girly!
She is so adorable.
I'm sad to hear you were in Salt Lake and I didn't get to see you, but it sounds like it was a long day.