Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away!






It has been raining here for the past week, and it is starting to make me crazy!! I want to see the sunshine.. so instead of the sunshine I guess I'll let you look at my two little sunshines. We went to see "Grandma Stinky, Grandpa, and Jeffrey" this weekend in CB for Reidy Pot's graduation. It was fun to see family and friends but it is always nice to come home to a schedule (I'm a schedule freak!!) Anyway, we only have 2 days left of Levi, and Gage is going to be devestated when he no longer comes(SAD) We have lots of adventures planned for summer so..... STAY TUNED!ED!!!!

2 comments:

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

just be careful for what you wish for. give it a little less than a month, and you will be wanting the cool weather and rain.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay -I still can't get over your miniature Steve and Lindsay. They look just like you guys.