Sunday, June 8, 2008

3 Days Dry!

I am happy to report that the potty training is going wonderfully!!!!! SURPRISE, SURPRISE! Gage has been doing great and has stayed dry for 3 days in a row with no accidents, knock on wood! He is telling us when he has to potty and even poo on the potty. I'm sort of shocked he's done this well, but we are so proud of him. I'm hoping he keeps it up and it isn't just a fluke. I'll keep you posted!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Gage!! Go Lindsay! Oh I can't wait for those fun days ahead of us. Hey, maybe you could give me some advice on how to get Toby in a big boy bed. We'll be needing to do that soon enough and I have no idea.

Amber said...

Awesome job Gage!!! It will make things so much easier on mommy!! Hope you are doing well and not getting as much rain as us!! I'm so over this month of raining, where's my sunshine!!