I've gotten to be quite the Mrs. Greenthumb if I do sa
y so myself and I am patiently waiting for all of my roses to bloom. They have lots of buds on them and I'm just waiting for them to open, so here is a before picture and I'll post an after picture when they all bloom. I love flowers (especially roses) just like my Grandma Gage.
y so myself and I am patiently waiting for all of my roses to bloom. They have lots of buds on them and I'm just waiting for them to open, so here is a before picture and I'll post an after picture when they all bloom. I love flowers (especially roses) just like my Grandma Gage. 



1 comments:
Looks good Lindsay! I wish I had a little dirt to call mine own...someday. We just have to get out of Salt Lake. I'm not so sure when that will be though.
Post a Comment