
Gage has said some really funny things lately. These are the most recent.
My favorite words from his vocabulary
Banbaid= band-aid, curpins= curtains, mockymers= binoculars, assidin= medicine
There are many more but those are some favorites.
He loves the Disney movie Cars and the characters Lightning Mcqueen and Mater.He calls Lightning McQueen "Kachow" because that's what he always say. It was lightning outside so I told Gage to come look at the Lightning. He came to the window and I kept pointing and saying "Do you see the lightning?" And his reply was "Mommy, I don't see kachow." Bless his heart, he thought he was going to see lightning McQueen.
I was laying in bed with him the other night and was pretending to be asleep but watching him out of the corner of my eye. He talked to himself for quite some time and here are some things he said. He played open and shut with his legs for a minute and kept saying, "open, shut, open, shut"...very entertaining. Then he sang "Jesus want a sunbeam, to shine for him. A sunbeam, sunbeam, sunbeam for him" Very sweet. Then he said "Mommy said, go to sleep, but my no sleep so I pull my eyes open." He then grabbed his eyelids and pulled them up so he wouldn't go to sleep. Finally, he grabbed his toy Mater, grabbed him said " Goodnight, Mater," gave him a kiss, threw him out of bed, rolled over and went to sleep. I wondered what I missed out on every night when he goes to bed. Wouldn't a video-camera be hilarious?
Bundled Up and Bounding Forward
2 years ago




1 comments:
How cute. There have been many times that we've wanted to have a secret camera into Toby's room. He can play for an hour or more completely alone in his crib without toys or anything. I just wonder what he does for a whole hour.
I love his little words too. We are still waiting for those to come from Toby...someday.
Post a Comment