Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Eggstavaganza

The best photo of them in their adorable Easter outfits

One of the successful blue eggs we were able to get
She had way too much fun!

We had a very busy but beautiful Easter weekend full of lots of activities! It started Friday night with the wonderful event of dying easter eggs. Well after about 2 eggs into it, Gage was trying to retrieve his blue egg and of course spilled the dye all over the countertop, side of the counter and the floor. It was a huge BLUE mess and he was heartbroken over the whole thing. So that only left us with pink and yellow to dye with, but they still had a great time. Macy would throw the egg in the dye, very gracefully of course, and put her whole hand in to get it out. It was such a lovely mess! Saturday we went over to my aunt Shirley's house in Billings to have dinner and play with lots of cousins and of course my camera was dead so I have no pictures but the kids had an absolute blast. The Easter bunny completely overdid it with the candied eggs and the easter egg hunt, but Gage and Macy were thrilled to find the eggs and Gage couldn't run fast enough to find them. They came home with lots of goodies and we had had stuffed bellies from all the yummy food. Thanks Aunt Shirely and everyone there for such a great time!!! We woke up and went to church Easter morning after the kids got their Easter goodies. Gage got a new bike which he was THRILLED about even though he still can't pedal and Macy got another baby. She was very upset she didn't get a bike, but such is life. THey looked adorable in the EAster outfits but of course getting a good picture before church was quite a chore, so this is as good as it gets. We went to Aunt Pootsies later that day for Easter dinner and had yet another Easter egg hunt with lots of candy. Needless to say, we have TONS of candy, even after I went through and threw some out! THANKS to everyone for such a great Easter and it was nice to ponder on the real reason we celebrate Easter.
Macy wasn't quite sure she was awake enough to get excited. Isn't her hair lovely?
Testing out the new ride
I got it, I got it

I found another oneTaking his new bike for a test spin, still can't pedal!

3 comments:

Tabby said...

Hey Witt family! Congratulations on your wonderful news. Your kids are getting so big! I don't think I've ever seen Macy in real life but she sure is cute!
~Tabby P.S. if you send me an email I will send you an invite to view our family blog its really not too exciting!! Just click on my profile and it should show a link to our email~

Kim and DeAnn said...

what a wonderful Easter and it is looking like spring might happen. LOVE the kids in Easter Fare.

Becca said...

What a fun Easter weekend! A bike, how fun for Gage. Let me know your e-mail so I can e-mail an invite to my blog. Cute pictures :) spo11ock@msn.com (the l's are the #1's)