Thursday, April 2, 2009

Guitars ,snowmen, and lots of love

Uncle Jeffrey was on spring break this week and we were lucky enough to have him come stay with us for a couple of days. He ate me out of house and home, but we were so glad he could come. The kids loved listening to him play the guitar and I was actually impressed with how good he's gotten in just 3 months. They loved to get in on the action and we only had to retune it twice! We once again got some more snow so we decided to go outside and make a snowman. After all our hard work Gage said "I don't like that guy!" went up to the snowman, knocked his head off and pushed him over. So much for that idea! We had a great time of being lazy which I know Jeff wanted with his grueling football schedule. I hope we didn't bore him too much, but I know the kids had a GREAT time and they were sad to see him go! I was sad too.....he's a great babysitter to have around!

3 comments:

Kim and DeAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim and DeAnn said...

I tried to edit, and suggest you all come here to make snowman with our new 4 inches today, but it shows removed, eeeek. Pretty special that Uncle Jeff spent spring break with you all! Looks fun

connie said...

The kids loved having him too. Thanks for coming over for dinner and I hope you are all feeling better!