Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hustle and bustle of the holidays







So things at the Witt house are as busy as ever getting ready for the holidays and just everyday life in general. Weston is growing like a weed and is 2 months on Thursday already!!! I can hardly believe it. Steve has been spending more time at home since the weather has been so terrible, which is such a big help and the kids love having him at home to play with. My little bro is off to Chattanooga, TN today to play in the Nat'l Championship football game for the second year in a row. I wish I could go this year again but Weston kind of put a wrench in those plans. Oh well, I can get some more stuff ready for Christmas as my family will be here next week. I have baking to do, house to clean, presents to wrap, and a little bit more shopping to do. Steve has actually been in the shopping spirit which is helpful since I hate to take the kids out in the cold. It's been a busy month and I can't believe only 10 more days until Christmas!! I can't wait. Anyway that's all we've been up to. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Kim and DeAnn said...

very very nice, love that smile!! Love this time of year

Valerie said...

Oh cute pictures! Merry Christmas...we'll see you guys soon. :)

The Kotters said...

great minds think alike. I saw your post about gage's bday and I made the same cake for Dalin!! I put lightning Mcqueen on the top, he thought that was cool. Your cake looked awesome!!