


I am so thankful for so many things and I love Thanksgiving so I can reflect and think about all the things I am thankful for. This was such a wonderful weekend spent with so much family and I am grateful for the family that I have and the time we can spend together. We had Weston's blessing this weekend so all but one of Steve's sisters were able to come and we so appreciate them making the long drives and coming to this special event. It was so great to see everyone and for Gage to spend some time with his cousins. We had Thanksgiving dinner at Pootsie's house (thanks it was DELICIOUS) and had some more fun with my mom's family! I was able to shop for about 3 hrs. on Friday and watched the Griz squeak out a victory on Saturday. Today was Weston's special blessing day and he looked like a little angel sent from heaven. It has been such a great weekend I hate to see it end!!! I guess now I have Christmas to look forward to right? I am so thankful to all my family and count my blessing everyday as to how fortunate I am! 




2 comments:
The pictures look great. We are so sorry we missed it. Todd keeps promising a plan for this spring/summer where can come and visit. Congrats on such a wonderful weekend.
Beautiful new family pix, makes me miss you all even more. Thanks for making us feel so welcome. Loved it!
Post a Comment