Weston always his brother and sister to entertain him

Love those brown eyes

Getting so big!
Brotherly love
Macy took a little snooze in Weston's swing...isn't that precious??
I can't believe my little guy is already 3 months old!!! He is getting so big and is really starting to be alert and look at the world around him. He's grabbing for objects, smiling so much, loves to sit in his bumbo, exersaucer, and highchair, loves his brother and sister, and is just becoming a BIG boy! My goodness how time flies! He is starting to look much more like his brother and is a really good baby. I recently started babysitting 2 other kids 2 days a week and so far it's going pretty good. The little girl is a month older than Macy and the little boy is 5 months old. Sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed with the two babes, but it's not too bad except when they both want held! YIKES!! It's nice extra money for the winter and will be nice to have some spending cash:) Our winter is going good so far but I am getting anxious for nice weather and spring so I can send the kids outside.....believe me they ask me everyday to go play outside but with the recent nice weather they could go out and they sleep so much better at night!!! Life is good at the Witt house and nothing too exciting is happening. We're all healthy and happy and loving life!




4 comments:
The kids look SO good. And Weston IS growing, wow! Thank you for sharing!
Little Weston is SO cute. I love those eyes too. Glad to hear ya'll are good.
I love the pictures! Send 'em down here and they can play in our backyard - Uncle todd will have lawn put down in about another month... I'm glad that things are good!
He is so cute. I can't believe he is already 3 months old. Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment