I just can't resist this little face when he is looking back at me so adorably!! He is getting so big and is getting quite the personality! We love his little smiles so much! Hope they brighten your day!
Your kids are all so cute!! I watch 2 kids after school and it is nice for the extra money but man can it be work sometimes, and I only have one baby. Well I made my blog private and I am not sure if I got your email. If you still want to look just send my your email address and I will invite you. nhswenson@gmail.com
What a handsome little feller, playing with the well worn and tested "barbell" rattle, it outlasted the Hyandi by about 15 years. The kids look beautiful, thank you for update!
4 comments:
Your kids are all so cute!! I watch 2 kids after school and it is nice for the extra money but man can it be work sometimes, and I only have one baby. Well I made my blog private and I am not sure if I got your email. If you still want to look just send my your email address and I will invite you. nhswenson@gmail.com
What a handsome little feller, playing with the well worn and tested "barbell" rattle, it outlasted the Hyandi by about 15 years. The kids look beautiful, thank you for update!
CUTE KIDS!!! I wish I knew that I'd see them before this summer, but I guess that will have to do.
What a cute smile he has. You have very darling kids.
Post a Comment