Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My creative husband















So my husband is super creative and is good at his job! He did the annual home show at the Metra this year and this is what he came up with for the display. This is no ordinary water feature. He had the bright idea to make it a water feature/fire pit in one. He is so darn smart!! He is very good at his job and has such an eye for this kind of thing. He was so popular they did the weather live from his booth on channel 2 and did a spot on his booth on the channel 8 news the next night. I'm married to a superstar!! I thought it was impressive that they would choose his out of over 600 booths. We love you Steve and are proud of all of your hard work! Also, here are 2 little Witt Work employees that helped him at the home show. They were very proud of their new work shirts! ( I thought I better throw in a picture of Weston too)




6 comments:

Becca said...

That was so awesome. I did see him on the channel 8 news. He did a great job. Those two little employees must have had a blast too.

Kim and DeAnn said...

very nice post! we miss you all!!

KeNzIE said...

Thats so exciting~good for him! hope you're doing well and enjoying all of this nice weather!

connie said...

How cool - Scuba might need to do one of those at our house - HINT HINT!!!The little Wiit Works are darling!!!

George and Julie said...

Soooooo cool!! His really is amazing at what he does!!! I couldn't help but watch in amazment when he came over and placed those huge rocks by our driveway. I have never seen any one run the equipment like he does....he really is one with the machine..cliche I know...but true none the less!!

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

We sure loved watching you on the news via internet! We're proud and wish you were down here to light up some water features. Before I saw it, I asked mom if it was like the Mirage volcano...kind of, I guess! Good job! Nice work shirts too!