Monday, March 29, 2010

Chicks and More














Steve had the BRILLIANT idea of wanting to give Gage some responsibility so he thought that he needed to buy 68 baby chicks for them to take care of....so goodie gumdrops, guess what I have in my garage right now! Fun for the kids but not fun for me! They stink but the kids are actually being pretty responsible with them. They clean their coop out and feed them and actually take pretty good care of them. I guess I have the patience of a saint!!!! That's what people keep telling me! I guess they came just in time for Easter! We've been enjoying the nice weather and have been playing outside as much as we can!!! I'm so ready for spring and the nice weather. Macy surprised me the other day and got on a trike and just started pedaling away. I didn't think she had a clue how to do it, but boy was I wrong! Steve is starting to get really busy at work which is great but the kids are missing him being home all the time!!! The kids are excited for Easter and are ready for the Easter bunny to come to our house. I took an early pic of the kids in their Easter outfits and thought they were so adorable. We hope everyone is having a great Spring!!

2 comments:

Kim and DeAnn said...

the kids look beautiful! It is time for spring. It is great that you guys are teaching responsibility, looks fun. Weston is growing WAY too fast! Miss you!

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

I LOVE Macy's Easter dress! And I also enjoyed seeing how well she "mothers" her baby doll! Enjoy the chicks - I already told you on facebook how it runs in the family...