Monday, April 5, 2010

Dinosaurs and Bunnies

Happy Easter Weston! All of the cousins


The pretty eggs

Get it Macy, Get it!


We love Gramma and Grampa Stinky! My pretty Weston (Steve was not thrilled about this!)

Decorating our Easter cookies
The scary TRex at the dino show

Me and my big boy
We had a wonderful and fun-filled Easter week at our house. On Thursday Gage and I were lucky enough to have a date together and got to go watch Walking with Dinosaurs. It was AMAZING!! He was a little unsure of the whole thing at first and was kind of scared, but by the end of the show he was having a blast and talked about the whole rest of the night. T-Rex's are his new favorite thing. It was great to be able to have some one on one time with my big boy! It doesn't happen very often and I need to thank my cousin Jen for watching my other two!!! My parents came down for Easter and we had lots of fun with LOTS of good food! We went to my aunt Shirley's house on Saturday and celebrated Easter a day early since everyone had to leave on Sunday to go back home. The weather was so crappy but the kids braved the wind and went outside for an Easter egg hunt! My kids had a ball and ended up bringing home WAY too much candy!! It was great to see everyone and we had a great time with all the cousins. We came home that night, dyed easter eggs and waited for the Easter bunny to come visit. The kids were very happy with their Easter gifts (bat and balls, new picnic table, more candy, shovels and rakes). They should be set for outside toys now!! Thanks to my mom and dad for coming and having such a great time. The kids and I were very happy to have you come and are excited to see you in 2 weeks. My friend Jamison came over on Easter Sunday and we just had a pretty low key afternoon with some more food.....I think I gained about 5 lbs. this weekend!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and remembered the reason that we celebrate!

2 comments:

KeNzIE said...

Aww looks like you had a fun time! Isn't family the best!?

Tami and Jared said...

Hey Linds, I stole your T-Rex picture. It was a good one and I didn't get any. Pason will love it. Thanks!