



It's hard to believe that my little Westy is already 7 months old. I feel like he was just born yesterday!!! He is very much a mama's boy and is going through a little phase where he doesn't like Mommy to be out of his sight!!! He is a very happy baby but still doesn't like to sleep through the night!!! I don't know why but he likes to get up about 3 times during the night still to cuddle and eat with his mommy!! I think I'm so used to it now that it doesn't even phase me. He is sitting on his own and rolling, but still hasn't decided to crawl yet. I like that he is stationary so he doesn't get into as much. He loves his johnny jumper and loves to play with his brother and sister. He is such a sweet boy and I don't know what we would do without our little Westy Woo!
Bundled Up and Bounding Forward
2 years ago




4 comments:
oh he's cute!!!
I love the sound of babies laughing! I can't believe how much he's just grown and grown...one day we'll meet him in person!
Baby giggles are the best...could pull anyone out of a depression...and put a smile on any face! I can't believe he's 7 months already!! WOW!!! Oh and FANTASTIC job last night on the spaghetti dinner!! Hope you all raised the money you needed.
so precious! time flies,too fast, but you are smart to enjoy the trip ! THIS IS GRAMMIE ON VALS COMPUTER . . . .
Post a Comment