Tuesday, November 9, 2010

5 years old





I can't believe that it is possible for me to have a 5 year old!! Where on earth has the time gone??? Gage is such a wonderful son and he has such a love for life. Some of his favorite things to do are playing with his tractors/trucks/cars, going to work with his dad, hunting, playing football, coloring and doing projects, and just being a great big brother. I of course think he is very smart and is actually pretty well-behaved most of the time. We adore him and think that he is one pretty special young boy!!! WE love our Gage and hope he has a fantastic time being 5!

This last pic is Gage when he was 10 months old!! Look how big he is now!

4 comments:

Gage said...

I wish we lived closer so my boys could have come to help celebrate. Looks like fun.

KeNzIE said...

I still remember the state football game and you brought him and he was just a week old baby! Time does fly by!

Kim and DeAnn said...

The pix are great, can you remember him at #1? The "cake" in his dump truck, my how he has grown. I miss the kids so much, thank you for putting pix up so we can share in the joy. The cake and activities look great, you ought to be a "party planner" - oh I guess you are. . .

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

What a doll! He told me all about his dinosaur cake on the phone but I didn't know about the pinata too! Nice work!