Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Animal Farm Halloween












So for Halloween this year we decided to dress up like our real life and go as farmers and our animals. For those of you who don't know, my  husband has decided to start our very own little farm at his property he has for work. We currently have about 50 some chickens, 2 roosters, 2 cows, and a goat. We are going to be getting 2 pigs soon and hopefully that will be the last of the animals. And don't forget our beloved dog Red. Who would have thought that I would be living such a life?? HAHA! Actually I really don't have much to do with the animals at all, but the kids love it and it teaches them lots of great life lessons. So for Halloween, Steve and I are farmers, Gage is a rooster, Macy is a cow, and Weston is a dog. I think they looked adorable and Gage had  a ball, Macy didn't like the whole idea of it, and Weston really didn't care at all!!

2 comments:

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

What an adorable little farm!!! I love the creativity and sweetness of the costumes instead of scariness. We're looking forward to the pig costume next year. :)

Kim and DeAnn said...

Love the pix. . . in that one where Macy is laying by her candy stash, she looks like she feels like a bloated cow. . . bless her heart! You are the best!