Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas #2













I'm always sad when the holidays are over but we sure had a wonderful Christmas this year. My mom and brother were able to come and spend Christmas at our house, and Santa was very good to everyone!! He even brought the stomach flu and diarrhea to our house. Steve was down for the count on Christmas Eve (luckily there was no assembly required for Santa), my brother was down on Christmas Day, and Macy and I had it Christmas night!! It was not fun at all......but other than that it was a very magical Christmas filled with love and laughter. The kids were SPOILED as usual and got way too much!! Macy was opening presents on Christmas morning and said "Mommy, I'm really done with this!" She just wanted to play with her new baby Rudy ( short for Rudolph). All in all, I think everyone was happy with what they got, which is always a good thing. I love watching the magic in my kids as they celebrate Christmas and I love to ponder on the real reason for the season. It was great to spend the holiday with my family!! Thanks for coming Grandma Stinky and Uncle Jeffrey! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Kim and DeAnn said...

wonderful pix, love the pj's, love the sweet faces! We miss you, thank you for sharing your Christmas with you, and thank you for NOT sharing the urping part! Hope that is "passed"

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

Lindsay, I love your hair! I also wanted to tell you that we found out diarrhea is genetic - - it runs in your jeans, but I'm sure you all knew that. ;) Your family looks so sweet in their matching pjs!