I haven't posted since Christmas...not really sure why!! We haven't really been up to that much because it has been so stinkin cold and snowy here in MT!!! I am actually VERY sick of this long horrible winter and would like spring to come so we can all go outside and play. The only really exciting thing happening in our life right now is the news of me having another baby. We are due Sept. 8th, which makes me 14 weeks along and are very excited. The kids are really excited and Gage told me that he wants mommy to have a boy and a girl at the same time...but since that ain't gonna happen, he decided he wanted a baby sister so it would be a tie in our house. 3 boys and 3 girls because everything is a competition. I will be thrilled with whatever comes our way and just pray for a healthy baby. Weston is in a very BUSY stage right now and is constantly climbing on top of things and getting into stuff he isn't supposed to be. He keeps me on my toes!! Steve is currently waiting to start his new job at the mine, which will be 4 days on 4 days off, which will be nice for some steady income, and in the summer he will do his landscaping on his 4 days off. But, that is pretty much all that has been happening at the Witt household. I don't even have any pics to put up because I haven't really taken any lately!!! What a terrible mother I am!
Bundled Up and Bounding Forward
2 years ago




3 comments:
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I'm also ready for the weather to change.
Glad to hear your still alive. Ryan told me you were prego....congrats!!
oh congrats!! I can't believe this is your 4th! -K- I was just thinking about you the other day. Every morning I turn on music to start the kids day... this particular morning I did Mulan Rouge soundtrack.... when the song "if you can can can" came on, I immediately thought of our dance we made up... you might not even remember. FUN TIMES! MISS YA :)
Post a Comment