Friday, May 6, 2011

New Baby


In case you haven't heard we are having a new baby expected to arrive around Sept. 7th or so. We are so excited and the kids are super excited. From the pic it is VERY obvious that a new little brother is going to bless our family. We can't wait to meet the little guy!! Gage and Macy were both excited they were having a brother, and Macy is very happy because now she doesn't have to share her toys!! I have been feeling very good and so far so good. The baby looks happy and healthy as are the rest of it. It was definitely a surprise for us, but we are very excited and now the preparation can begin!!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Yay! We're so happy for u guys!!!

Kim and DeAnn said...

wonderful news, fortunate little boy, fortunate family!

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

Yeah! I don't know if you got my message - but when I look at the face profiles - I think our babies are going to look like cousins for sure! Sure glad things are going well. Loveya!