Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to School BBQ


Even though I don't have any children going to school yet, (thank heavens) I thought it would be fun to invite some people over for an end of summer BBQ! The kids had a blast and thought it was great! The adults seemed to have a good time too. It was nice to visit with everyone and have one last party before summer ends. Actually not true...our little Macy turns one on Wednesday so her party will be on Saturday so I'm sure you'll see some pics of her party. The kids loved to roast marshmallows in the fire, but they would just let them burn and fall of the sticks. The moms were like "Stop wasting the marshmallows!" But I said.. "Hey there cheap....it's good entertainment. We went through almost 2 bags of marshmallows. It was a good time had by all...at least I hope!

0 comments: