Well, as sad as I am to say it, I think I took my last summer outing this past week. I can't believe summer is almost over. My family from NC was in MT and we had a blast catching up together and just hanging out. It was fun to see everyone and the kids had a blast together. I wish we could see everyone more often, but we take what we can. Steve wasn't able to come with us, as he was getting his new business ready. That's right....he went out on his own and started his own landscape company. I of course am terrified, but I know he will do wonderful and he is a very hard worker. The new company is Witt Works, LLC. We are finally going to get back on a schedule (hopefully) and enjoy the rest of our summer at home.
Bundled Up and Bounding Forward
2 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment