I can't believe that a year ago I was in the hospital having my sweet baby girl. Time goes by way too fast and she is growing up so quickly. I can't imagine our family without her and we all love her so much. She is a precious baby girl and her smile lights up the room. Happy Birthday Macy Moo! We love you so much!
Bundled Up and Bounding Forward
2 years ago







3 comments:
I swear I thought that picture of Macy and her green binky was a picture of a porcelain doll. I had to go back and look at it up close. How precious.
Aren't we getting old? I just can't believe you can have 2 kids already over a year. Time goes by fast doesn't it.
Oh I hope it was a good day! I wanted to call but lost my voice...Happy Birthday Macy!
Happy Birthday Macy! It was so good to finally meet and kiss on you! You are too cute! Love you guys!
Post a Comment