Friday, September 26, 2008

Gage-isms



The closer he gets to three the more of a stinker he is becoming. He is starting to talk back and think he's the boss, which of course sometimes is true! However, he continues to make us laugh with the things that come out of his mouth.........



*The other day we were eating lunch and out of the blue he said "Mommy, Macy's kind of pretty!"



*He was helping me put up Halloween decorations yesterday and was moving things all around and just being a little too much help. I said to him "Gage, I'm losing my patience" and his reply was "Mommy, why don't you go catch them?" Isn't that hilarious???



*Today he was playing with one of Macy's babies and was being very motherly. I came downstairs from the shower and he told me he was feeding the baby. It isn't the best picture, but I guess he has been awfully observant with Macy! Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh Lindsay reading your blog makes me so happy. We miss you guys!

Amber said...

Quite the observers aren't they!! That's hilarious!! Great talking to you the other day and we'll see you soon!

Krystin said...

I love the pic with Gage feeding the baby... Kembri did that but she was a girl... it's cute that he's a boy trying to feed it! haha. Here is the site to print out the blog! http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook