We recently went to the zoo with aunt Pootsie and cousin Levi. Mind you, this is no Calgary or Salt Lake zoo, but the kids really enjoyed it. They've never been to a zoo period, so this was great. We saw a tiger, bighorn sheep, eagles, deer, a red panda, wolves, and of course the barn animals. Gage wasn't thrilled with the peacocks, but mostly loved everything else. I stayed back while Pootsie took the kids to see the snakes. YUCK!!!!! Gage loved them and everyone had a great time. 







1 comments:
I can't speak for the Calgary zoo, but the SLC may be okay, but there is whole lot that it is missing. Maybe one day, when we get you out of Montana and traveling a little bit, you can take Gage to a "BIG TIME" zoo. And I'm not referring to the Las Vegas zoo either. I bet Gage is going to traumatized because his mommy wouldn't go to the snakes with him. Looks like it was fun and Heather and I keep talking about how we need to make it up there.
Post a Comment