
The kids and I decided to go watch Uncle Jeffrey in his first football game of the season in Missoula. We went early Saturday morning and came home on Sunday. The kids did so good in the car and at the game. Gage wasn't too sure about the cannon they fire after each score, but other than that he loved it. Macy did great, but got kind of sleepy towards the end of the game. Jeffrey got to go in for a little at the end and did great. We are so proud of our Uncle Jeffrey and can't wait to go to another game in 2 weeks. Way to go Uncle Jeffrey!!!!
Our little cheerleader!


Macy was exhausted from the game!




5 comments:
Fun fun!! I hope Jeff gets to play more this year. Maybe we'll get over there to watch him!! Is Macey walking? They are so cute!!!
It looks like they aren't lacking on the team spirit! How cute.
Hey Izzy. I love the pics of the kids. I really like the one of me and Creep. And the ones of Fatso Moose smiling are hilarious. Shes such a goofball. Thanks for coming and I can't wait to see you guys again. Love you all. Give the kids a hug and kiss for me. Love you. Tiger says hi and he wants to see Creep and Moose next time.
I love football games! I think you have the cutest cheerleader out of them all!! Your fam is adorable.
Cute pictures! I know you don't like fall colors, but if you could imagine, black and orange...that's what I get to wear every Friday for spirit day. Just think, if your kids came to cheer me on, how cute they'd look then!
Post a Comment