I decided that I couldn't stand to have to watch another Griz game on TV and decided to brave the weather and take the kids to see their Uncle Jeffrey play one more time this year. The weather actually wasn't too bad for Nov. (maybe high 40's) so it wasn't too bad. Gage once again loved the game and had a great time cheering for his Uncle Jeffrey, roommate Tyler (Gage calls him Tigler), and Jeff's good friend Cole, the current QB. Gage wanted to meet Cole and as you can see he got to give him a high 5. Cole has heard many stories about Gage so was equally excited to meet him. We had a great time with family and are sad that we won't be able to make it to anymore games, but I guess 3 in one season isn't bad. Good luck the rest of the year Jeffrey, and beat the Bobcats!!
Macy had to wait in line to get her own Uncle's autograph. Isn't this a sweet picture? She couldn't get enough of Jeffrey
Gage isn't sure he likes Jeffrey's "big shoulders" and told Jeff the night before his game to leave them at home.
Bundled Up and Bounding Forward
2 years ago




1 comments:
Yay! go team go! I remember jefferey so small...way back when you took me home for Easter! I even still have my picture with the famous GIANT penguin! FUN TIMES! We are looking forward to watching kyle's brothers this weekend. They are semifinals at state football!! Go Redskins!
Post a Comment