Monday, November 24, 2008

I think I'm addicted


OK, so after much deliberation and indecisiveness I decided to go to the Twilight movie. I haven't read the books thinking that a vampire story would be very odd and nothing I would be too interested in. But the whole think peaked my curiousity and I decided to go to the movie with some friends. I thought it was a little strange at the beginning but by the end of the movie I was hooked!! I think I'm going to read the first book and then I'm surely going to read the other three. I thought the movie was great and my friends said the book is even better. So now I am officially hooked on the Twilight series after I swore that it would be something I would not enjoy. Edward was wonderful in the movie and had me "swooning." I would highly recommend to anyone who is as skeptical as I was. It is definitely worth the $8.50 for a movie ticket.

2 comments:

Dan & Ashley said...

Linds, you totally should read the books. I'm not a die-hard fan, but I really enjoye the books and really liked the movie. I think you would really like the books.

Gage said...

the books are WAY better than the movie. You totally need to read them.