Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Three is He!

Gage had his 3rd birthday on Saturday, and boy did it wipe me out. I let him invite 3 friends over so he had some of his neighbor friends along with all of his cousins. We had a great time and he got lots of fun new toys. The theme was Mickey Mouse and he got some neat Mickey Mouse things. He was thrilled and didn't want his birthday to end! Thanks to everyone for everything, and Gage loves all of his new toys!

Here is Gage dying to blow out his candles

In case you were wondering, this is what the clubhouse looks like in the Mickey Mouse cartoons that are on now! I know it's kind of strange looking!
He couldn't wait to dig in
Here are the "roomies" together digging in the ice cream (My mom and cousin Hayden)

2 comments:

Amber said...

I seriously can't believe you have a 3 year old!! How did Gage get to be that old? It doesn't seem possible. That's crazy about Macy's teethe. Wow, yea this nursing thing we'll see how it goes! I know it's doable with teethe too so we'll see. What are your plans for the holidays? We will be in CB for Thanksgiving and Debbies wedding of course and then in Billings for Christmas. Hopefully we can meet up!

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

Oh cute! One of these dreamdays Todd and I will close enough to celebrate one of your kids' birthdays! Christmas is coming....