Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chatty for the Natty!


Well, I'm excited to report that I get to leave for Chattanooga TN this afternoon to go watch my brother and the MT Grizzlies play for the nat'l football championship. I'm so excited to go and am going to be cheering hard!! Steve is actually going to stay home with the 2 kids, and I am hoping all goes well on that front. This will be my first time ever being away from both of my kids and I'm actually terrified and am going to miss them terribly. However, I will be home on Saturday morning sometime and then it's time for Christmas. So GOOD LUCK GRIZ and I'll be cheering loud!!! GO UNCLE JEFFREY AND GO MONTANA!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how did the trip go? I would have been so nervous too. Not that they aren't great daddy's, but that's a long time to be away. ps, how did MT do?