Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Turkey day


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of food, fun, family, and of course shopping! I wasn't one of the crazies who got up at 3:30 am to go shopping but I decided to contain myself until at least 7:00 am. I actually got most of my Christmas shopping done which is so nice. Maybe now I can actually enjoy December. We went over to my aunt Pootsie's for Thanksgiving and had lots of fun with cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. We ate lots and lots of food and the ladies even went to Michael's that night (hey cricut cartridges were on sale!) We had a great holiday weekend and it ended up even better with the Griz winning their first playoff game. Way to go Griz!! Now we're all looking forward to Christmas and I put all of my decorations up on Sunday, but haven't quite gotten all the ornaments on the tree yet. I think Macy may destroy them as fast as I put them up! So Happy Holidays to you all and may you enjoy this wonderful holiday season. We even have snow today!!!
Grandmas was popular after the whip cream was done. She had lots of helpers!
Popoe playing blocks with all the boys
Macy was tuckered out even before dinner. Mark sure enjoyed rocking with her

Fun with cousins

0 comments: