Our family Christmas tree

Well, I haven't done a post in awhile and we've had several fun things happen at our house since Thanksgiving. We split the kids up last weekend and had a mother/son father/daughter weekend. I took Gage to Missoula with me to watch Jeffrey in the quarterfinals of their national championship and am happy to report they won!! GO GRIZ!! So they now play in Virginia this Friday, which poses a problem for us because it is the same night at the church Christmas party. HMMMMM, what to do?? Steve had a great weekend with his daughter and when I got home, I could tell he had spoiled her rotten. I think little princess has a pretty tight hold on her daddy! Then on Tuesday night I had a church activity and daddy was watching the kids and Macy decided she wanted to test the burner out on the stove. YIKES!! It wasn't actually too bad and she's a tough little girl, but Steve felt horrible and I felt horrible I wasn't there. Oh well, accidents happen I guess. We also have all of our Christmas decorations up and the kids love them. WE are so excited for Christmas and hope you all have a great holiday season!
Gage trying on the old Griz throwbacks


Here's Macy with her first ponytail with all of her hair pulled back (it was out by noon)




2 comments:
Lindsay, I'm surprised you didn't get all those decorations up Halloween night. You always were so festive. Nice tree, and fun idea with splitting up the kids for a little one on one time...I'll have to remember that.
Your tree looks great. Macy looks so grown up in that picture. It goes by way too fast!
Post a Comment