My darling husband gave me the night off and decided to brave it and take both children to the monster trucks at the metra in Billings. Gage has been before so I knew he would do fine, but Macy had never gone and she didn't fare so well to begin with. Luckily, our wonderful neighbors across the street also went and that helped Steve out alot! Nikki kind of watched Gage so Steve could deal with Macy, but after her earplugs stayed in she decided that they weren't so bad. Gage didn't like his earplugs so he just had his hand in his ears the whole time. Surprise, surprise. I enjoyed the night to myself and had a nice hot bath, watched a cheesy lifetime movie and went to bed early! It was wonderful! Thanks for the night off honey!










2 comments:
Scuba, you rock in the dad department! You are awful lucky to have him Linds!
Steve is very brave. Thats all I have to say.
Post a Comment