It was a girls morning at our house so Macy and I played babies and she was quite the little mama. Here are just a few pics. She had the baby in the stroller upside down and was carrying the baby by the head, but she'll get the hang of it someday! She is such a funny girl and I haven't quite figured out what she is going to turn out like. She is such a little priss sometimes, but other times she is definitely a little tom boy!!! Her daddy loves that of course. She is our little princess and brings us so much joy!





3 comments:
little mama is just so precions! thanks for sharing!
Hey Lindsay
She is so cute. I can't believe how big she's gotten since I saw you last. We are going to be in Billings this next week. WE will leave Friday the 3rd and stay until that Thursday or so. Can't wait to see you. Let me know when is a good time to meet up!
So cute! Have a fun couple days with Jeff :)
Post a Comment