DOG!!! Haha! Steve decided that he wanted to add another member to the family so one night he came home with this new puppy. The puppy's name is Red and he is 6 months and 80 lbs. YIKES!! I'm sure many of you will be surprised that I agreed to this, but since I never got to grow up with animals and my children are scared to death of dogs, I wanted them to get used to animals and not grow up being afraid. So after a couple of weeks of having Red they are both actually doing much better around him. Macy will say to him "Red, gentle" and loves to get after him when he barks. Gage is actually to the point where he will pet him now and doesn't freak out when he comes around. As far as dog's go he is a really sweet gentle dog who I think will be great with the kids. I can't give him too much love since I'm allergic, but he's hard not to love. So that's our latest news and here a few pics of the kids outside enjoying the great weather. They love to help daddy drive his tractor and can't get enough of it!!! Steve's been super busy at work which is a great thing, but the kids sure miss seeing him so they are at daddy's side the minute he comes home. We love our daddy!





5 comments:
I am glad to hear that you got a dog and that you are allergic to them. Heather is trying to say no to my dreams of having a dog because she says she is allergic. maybe you will help me convincer her when the time comes.
Been watching for this and yikes is right! Beautiful, tho, and great parenting going on at your home. Thanks for sharing.
You are either BRAVE or NUTS! I'll assume the first but I have to wonder about the second. I couldn't handle a dog but your dog does look super cute. Enjoy! Let me know how it is. Taegen would LOVE a dog. I, on the other hand, would HATE a dog
Oh my goodness, what a large dog! I am glad he is nice with the kids and that they are starting to enjoy his company!
I got to meet Red, what a cute and fun dog! Good Luck :)
Post a Comment