Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Little gardeners






Last night for our family home evening we decided to plant the roses that I ordered and dug up the dead ones. Steve was of course thrilled (haha) but the kids had a great time. I got them their own little "Mittens" as Gage calls his little gardening gloves and they had a great time. I love to work in my flowerbed and now I have some little helpers to help me. They like to get in the middle of all the action! Hope they grow good and look beautiful!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Roses sound beautiful. I might get some. Sounds like a fun FHE. Don't you love little helpers?Ü

Kim and DeAnn said...

Just wonderful, for sure you are planting seeds and those two are absorbing. Life is good.

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

Nice! When I get a real backyard, as opposed to a growbox on a patio, I hope to have lots of flowers and of course, helpers that wear little mittens too!

Anonymous said...

What cuties.