
Well, it's been a busy couple of weeks since I last blogged and we were on another fun trip, this time to Salt Lake City. My cousin AJ was getting married so the kids and I flew down to SLC with my mom and brother which was a million times better than the 10 hour drive in the car!! Yeah for airplanes. We had a wonderful time seeing lots of family and had a great time hanging out with our North Carolina relatives which we don't see too often. My cousin Kim brought her new 6 week old baby and Gage was absolutely infatuated with the baby, which was a good sign knowing what is coming soon! My camera is not working so well, so I don't really have many pictures except a few from the day we went to the zoo. SORRY! AJ looked very happy and we wish him and Polly the very best. We did lots of eating, (Cheesecake Factory, Old Spaghetti Facotry, Rodizio's, Red Robin, oh my......) chatting, and walking. The kids had a blast at the zoo and Gage's favorites were the elephants and the snakes. THanks mom and Jeffrey for taking him in to see the snakes, you know me.....not my favorite animal!! Macy just had a big day and needed to take a little rest so she kept me company (great company huh???) We came home on Sunday and boy were the kids ready to see their daddy! He stayed home and worked, worked, worked! Thanks to mom and Jeff for helping with my two little busy bodies, and thanks to everyone for such a fun weekend!





3 comments:
beautiful! I love the zoo.
What a great weekend. I went down to Ogden that weekend too, except we drove. Lucky you for flying. It's always fun to see long lost family.
Ok, you sounded busy enough so I"m not going to give you any beef about being so close and not calling. So, I should tell you that we are coming to billings at the end of June and first part of July. It would be fun to meet up with you.
Post a Comment