
I had my 22 week ultrasound last week and we discovered that we are having a very healthy baby. We (I) decided that I didn't want to find out what we were having and Steve was hoping I would break down, which I almost did, but I want to keep it a surprise. All I was concerned with was if everything was okay and the baby looks great. Now I just have to start thinking of names. When I showed Gage the pictures he was very perplexed and told me that it was very dark in there. Then he lifted up my shirt looked in my belly and said "Yea mom, it's pretty dark in there." So funny. He is just for sure set on having a brother and told me Macy told him she wanted a brother too, but I'm sure he would be thrilled with another sister, even thought he says not. WE are so blessed to have 3 healthy children and can't wait to meet baby Witt in 4 months. 





5 comments:
Yeah! If I were a good ultra sound reader, I'd take a guess at the gender, but I can't figure it out.... I like the idea of mystery, but I, like Steven, may not be able to contain my curiousity... We'll see when we cross that bridge.
love the little guy! Will be a great day when they turn the lights on. SO grateful all is well and all three beautiful healthy children!
Congrats on the healthy baby!:)
P.S. Tyler was having me try to get a hold of you last sat...we wanted to invite you and your family to l-town! i don't know if you ever got my text or not. HOpe your feeling well!
How wonderful!! George and I are anxiously awaiting that meeting as well!! Can't wait!! Love you guys so much! Love, Julie
Wow, four months, that really isn't that far away. (I'm sure your saying Yaeh, right:) I'm glad all is looking good. I loved Gages comment on it being dark in there. So cute.
Post a Comment