

As you can see Macy was all smiles after having her little pedicure yesterday from mama. She was sitting in her high chair and I rubbed her feet and then had the bright idea of painting her toenails. I wasn't sure if she would sit still enough for me to do it, but she was an angel, and kept saying "pretty, pretty!" She then helped me blow on them and was very proud to show her daddy and brother when they got home. She kept saying "don't touch" because I kept telling her not to touch them when they were still drying. She loves to look at them, and even though she is a little tomboy, I guess I can still try.....right???





5 comments:
She's the cutest! I remember the first time my niece had her toe nails painted, she'd wake up in the middle of the night just to look at them! Gotta love those little girls!:) HOpe your doing well!
what a ham, a beautiful ham!
How cute is she?! She reminds me of Amber when she was little - just as confortable playing dress up and princess as playing football outside with the boys!
How cute. It is so fun to paint my girls nails. They love it. Don't be surprised if Gage asks for his to be painted, at least once:)
YEs I am coming home the 18th-3rd! Then flying to PA to visit my sister till the 13th! I'm excited for a little break! Maybe see you:)?
Post a Comment