Friday, June 19, 2009

We're the Best of Friends



Gage and Macy are so stinkin cute together and really are starting to become great friends. They have currently been sleeping together in the same bed while we get things moved around the house (waiting on Steve) and actually do quite well with it. They snuggle up their little heads together and Gage makes sure he takes good care of her at night. Aren't they adorable. I love my two babies so much!!

3 comments:

Kim and DeAnn said...

adorable!! so very very cute! beautiful, tender, protective, loving, gentle, etc etc. Miss those two so much!

Becca said...

He is going to be a great big brother, I can tell already. Aliza and Jackson are 17 months apart, I love how they can be best friends some days.

George and Julie said...

Ahhh the memories that picture brings of my own two - thanks for sharing that! And I agree, they are so stinkin' cute!!!