

We had a wonderful but very busy 4th of July with lots of food, fireworks, and friends. The kids and I headed to the parade in Laurel around 11 and neither of them were quite sure what to think. When they threw the candy and I told Gage to run and get some he said, "But mom, it's in the street!" I guess it's finally sunk in not to run in the street. I told him it was a a special day and I'd make sure no cars would get him. Macy finally got the hang of the whole thing half way through and had a blast. We went with our little neighborhood friends, Jordan and Brylee, and they were more than happy to help. Steve I think had more fun on the 4th of July than anyone. Him and the other dads of the block had a roman candle war, which I wasn't quite thrilled about, but he only got away with a ruined pair of shorts and 2 shirts. Gage wouldn't go near STeve because he kept saying that daddy was going to shoot him. After many hours of fireworks and fun Gage looked at me at about 10:30 and said, "Mom, this is taking forever. I just want to go to bed." So off to bed me, Gage, and Macy went. We laid in my bed at 10:58 and they were snoring by 11:07. My camera didnt' work great that night so I only have pics of the parade. Hope you all had as much fun as we did!





0 comments:
Post a Comment