Overjoyed at their new room!!!
I've only been working on it for about 3 months now (more like waiting for Steve to do his part), but the kids' new room is finally done. It isn't all that great and all that exciting, but it's done now, they each have their own beds, and are doing pretty good so far. I left one side kind of boy for Gage and made Macy's side a little more girly but tied it all together with the polka dots. Thanks so much DeAnn for coming and keeping the kids occupied while I got their room done. What a lifesaver!!!! WE had Grammie Witt come for a short visit but the kids sure had fun with her and missed her lots when she left. I put her to work and she sewed me some curtain things to cover our toys in the entertainment center and she hemmed the new curtains in the kids' room and fixed my maternity swimming suit. What a wonderful mother-in-law!! Thanks for everything!! We love you lots and can't wait for more visitors when the baby is here!!!
Gage's side of the room
Macy's side of the room
Macy's side of the room




5 comments:
Soo cute Lindsay! I bet they love it!
Very nice! Maybe I'll have to recruit you for our house when we finally move in! Of course, I'd try to get ya here when it's not the dead heat of Vegas summers!
Cute rooms! My kids have the same bedspreads, except Brooke's is pink!
Very nice, a loving family for sure! I miss you all, too!!
Way cute Lindsay! Seeing that brings back such fond memories when my two were sharing a room. Their beds were in the same positions that Gage and Macy's are - some day I'll have to tell you the "jumping the beds and bedtime story." Its pretty funny and only a mom can really appreciate it! Tell Macy I miss seeing her in nursery!!! I am really loving this new calling, but, oh how I miss my little warriors in nursery!!
Post a Comment