





We are happy to announce that our new baby boy, Weston Reed Witt, has arrived to our family!! He was born at 9:13 am on Saturday Oct. 17th and was a healthy 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 21 inches long. It was actually a pretty easy labor and it was meant to be that he was supposed to be here on Saturday!! I even had him earlier that day than if they would have induced me! He is such a doll and Gage and Macy love him so much already. They were singing Twinkle Little Star and Happy Birthday to him in the hospital and are constantly fighting over who gets to hold Weston. He loves to eat, and much to my dismay my milk isn't in yet, so he's been having some bottles to hold him over, but other than when he's hungry he doesn't cry much!!! We came home from the hospital yesterday and my mom gets to stay with us for a week and Steve's mom is coming next week, which is so helpful!!! I'm completely exhausted but feel extremely blessed to have a happy and healthy little boy!!!!! 




10 comments:
Yay! Congratulations, Linds. He is perfect and beautiful. I'm so happy for you!
What a handsome little man! I am loving all that hair! Congrats Linds!!!
Congrats guys! He's so cute and perfect. Little babies are so sweet, makes you realize that just how special they are coming so fresh from heaven.
Your mom gave Megan your blog address so we creep on you every once in awhile. I'll have to add you my blog sidebar!
Your kids are darling! Next time you're visiting Utah you better look up the Leishman girls!
Kendi
Yay!!! He came! he's a beautiful baby boy! Congrats and I'm glad to hear everything went well! Enjoy your mamma's company~ So happy for the growing Witt family!
We are sure happy he's here and can't wait to meet him! Hope you get some great rest...soon.
HE IS SO HANDSOME and so perfect!! Can't wait to meet him!
He is SO cute. Congratulations. I'm really happy for you. Let the fun of having 3 begin. Congrats.
How wonderful! It was so cool to chat last night - I love watching older siblings interact with their new brother or sister. The kids were so cute. Isn't it fun how they immediately love him - no questions - no hesitation. What a beautiful baby - and I love his name!!
Oh happy day! I've been checking ever since you posted on facebook. Congrats. You did good mommy! Can't wait to see more pictures once you've had some time to rest.
He is so adorable. Darin kept telling me that I needed to come visit you and "be supportive." I figure that I am being supportive by not briging my germs to your house. Please let me know if you need anything at all.
Post a Comment