Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thank Heaven for Mothers

















All I have to say is I am so so so so so thankful that my mother was able to come and stay with me for this week. She has made things so much easier on me and has been such a HUGE help to me. She has played with my kids, cleaned my house, bought us groceries, cooked us food, made some casseroles, helped with Weston and has just been the BEST MOM EVER!! She took the kids to the pumpkin patch on Wed. and they had a wonderful time. She raked the leaves today and as you can see Gage and Macy just wanted to jump in them. I'm going to be really sad to see her go but equally happy that my mother-in-law is coming to help me next week. What did I do to get so spoiled. THe saying is true you are never to old to need your mommy!!! I love you mom and thanks so much for all of your help. Don't worry....I'll try to hold it together when you leave.

3 comments:

Kim and DeAnn said...

those pix are just the best! Looks like the kids had a great time. I am sure your mom loved every single minute. What a handsome baby, nothing like a new little spirit to bring joy to all!

connie said...

You are so right, you are never too old to need your mama! You have two great ones - your own and Scuba's mom. If ya need anything I am always here even though I'm not your mama! I love ya just as much!!!! The pictures are great and we had a blast at the pumpkin patch!

Becca said...

Mothers are the best! My mom always came when my kids were born for a week. Congratulations! Weston looks adorable.