Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Look out Chuck E. Cheese

Quite the competition they had going

Gage was very serious while playing this race game The whole family....one more added soon!

Macy the motorcyle maniac!
So I really wanted to do one more fun thing with just Gage and Macy before the new baby arrives so we decided to take them to Chuck E. Cheese. Now this is not my favorite place in the world because I always think of germs and dirty kids and stuff, but on a Monday night I didn't think it would be that busy, and it wasn't!! It was actually quite clean, and the kids had an absolute blast... I think their dad might have actually had more fun than they did!!! Gage was in awe of all of the games and was back and forth and running as fast as he could to play every single game. Macy was thrilled with the little ride you put the "moneys" in and just wanted to keep riding them. She would play a game with her dad once in awhile but had so much fun!!! I was so glad that we decided to go and had a great time with my family!! Poots and her crew came with us and had lots of fun too...even her older boys! So Chuck E. Cheese is

now redeemed in my book and we may even actually go back..not for awhile I'm sure, but maybe soon!

3 comments:

Dan & Ashley said...

You look pretty cute for being 9 months pregnant, Linds! Sounds like Chuck E. Cheese was a hit. Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!

Tami and Jared said...

Wish we could've gone with you. We'll have to do it again sometime when Eli and Baby Witt get a little bigger.

Becca said...

What fun! I'm glad it was a good experience for you guys. My kids were terrified of Chuck E. and would never go near him. They loved the games though.